Once again, we had a wonderful night with the ladies! Crystal, Heather, Shauna, Cindy, Rebecca, Traesa, and I all gathered at the Corner Bakery for some yummy treats and to celebrate Crystal's visit. It was so great to have her back, even for just a week. Hopefully, though, we won't have to wait for her return before we have another night out. These, we have found, are becoming more and more infrequent.
We were missing a few ladies: Rebecca, Jenny (come visit!), and Gretchen (you too!).
These nights provide sanity, laughter, and calories. All are welcome. We love to spread our friendship, love, and caloric guilt!
3 comments:
That was so much fun!!! Thank you for all the comments you leave on my blog, I feel so loved!! I miss you guys already. I'm glad I got a chance to hang out with you while in Cali. Move to Spokane quick!!
Hey, can I come too! Good luck on those family pics. Have other photographers should be hepful:) It will be fun to see
I'm sad I missed it...we need another one soon!
Post a Comment