God Made the Earth Round So We Could Not See Too Far Down The Road
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Let it SNOW! (Repeat 3 times)
We had a great time Christmas Day taking advantage of all the snow. We started out with snowmen in the front yard (and on Christi's car - that one's all mine!) It was so fun to watch the kids get snowed on as we progressed to the snowball fight. Once we were done with that we moved to the backyard, packed snow down tight on the steps, and created a sledding path.
Most of the project ideas you see on my blog are from other bloggers. I scour UCreate (see the link under "My Blog List") just about every day looking for a new idea to work on. Sometimes I tweak it to fit my personality/buget/preferences. If you want to see the original tutorial for anything I make just leave a comment in the appropriate post and I will get back to you. Thank you, and happy blogging! :)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had loads of fun. Wish you were closer so the kids could play more. Korben LOVES the snow! They would all have a blast together.
Post a Comment