
This is the picture we took for Father's Day for Sean's dad (Grandpa). All the grandkids were so great as Melissa and I tried to come up with a pose that would work for all of them (James excluded - he's such a punk!). We framed it and gave it to Kevin on Sunday. He's always stealing Lis' pictures, so we thought he should get his own to take to work. They are all so cute! (James included).
*I made this card using my incredibly awesome photo program. I love that thing!
3 comments:
That turned out so nice!!
P.S. - Jaime said he didn't text Sean, he even checked his phone and didn't see any sent texts to him!
http://www.irvineparkrailroad.com/
This is the link to Irvine Park. It's a ways off the freeway but it was fun. It can add up fast but if you print off some coupons it helps with the cost. Bring a picnic lunch and it could be a great day at the park:)
Cute, Hill!
Post a Comment