My kids are hilarious!
1. We had the kids make birthday cards for their uncle and on our way out the door Jane asked for an envelope for hers. When we're in the car the kids are comparing their cards: Jane has an envelope, Becky's is held closed by a sticker, Alex's is by itself.
Jane: "Becky, why did you use a sticker instead of an envelope?"
Becky: "I didn't want to waste my spit."
2. We were driving to IKEA so the kids could play in the play place and I could find a few things. Since we have a friend joining us for the day our car was full and all the kids were keeping an eye out for the huge blue and yellow store off the freeway. As I started exiting the freeway there was a decline in the road so all the kids threw up their hands and yelled, "Wheee!" as I went down the hill. It looked so funny in my rearview mirror!
3. Last night Becky and I were watching "What a Girl Wants" while Jane and Alex went with Sean to the Dodger game. Each time the movie started playing fun music James would get up and start dancing. He made me laugh so hard!
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Man do we miss you all! The kids are growing up so fast and they just get cuter by the day!
Post a Comment