God Made the Earth Round So We Could Not See Too Far Down The Road
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
A Visit with Grandpa Ed
The day after Easter we started our trip to Redding, CA to visit with Grandpa Ed. After a looooong drive we finally made it!
It just so happened that we weren't the only ones visiting Grandpa that day! Sean's cousin, Matt and his family were also there. It was so fun catching up with family we rarely see!
Most of the project ideas you see on my blog are from other bloggers. I scour UCreate (see the link under "My Blog List") just about every day looking for a new idea to work on. Sometimes I tweak it to fit my personality/buget/preferences. If you want to see the original tutorial for anything I make just leave a comment in the appropriate post and I will get back to you. Thank you, and happy blogging! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment