Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spirit Week and Halloween

The kids got into spirit week this year, but I only got a few pictures:

Crazy Hair Day:
Jane is sporting a waterbottle, wrapped with a large elastic headband, and topped with a fabric hair flower.  Rat's Nest hair, you ask?  Nope, these are all flowers and butterflies, thank you very much!

 Alex is showing off his lovely bedhead, while Becky demonstrates backwards hair day.


Crazy Sock Day (Thanks to their Aunt Melissa.  They switched socks on Crazy Sock day so they had one of their own and one of their sibling's):

Halloween Parade:
Alex is an army dude:
Becky is a beautiful princess: 
Jane is Hermione from Harry Potter: 
James is a jealous Buzz who wants to be Woody:
Halloween:
I didn't get any pictures of them trunk-or-treating, but I did get a picture of the 4 of them together just before everyone passed out for the night. haha!

1 comment:

Dustin and Melissa said...

All the kids look great in their Halloween costumes! :)