Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Freaks Me Out


No, not the cutie little guy ON the statue, but the statue itself.  This statue is at a local park that we love to run off excessive energy at and every time I turn the corner this guy seriously jump-starts my heart. 

Every.
Single.
Time.

Now, you might think I'm crazy for getting all spooked about a statue that I see (quite) frequently, but let me assure you that with the sun gleaming in my eye as I round the corner each morning, and with James' antics preoccupying my mind, I forget about the guy and get all jumpy when I notice a random dude staring at me all suave-like in his special bronze digs.  I mean, let's face it.  He's a rather tall looking guy and could use a shave....

Don't take it personally, Abe, I'm just being honest. :)

No comments: