Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mr. Math Does it Again

 This is Sean right as he found out he had been awarded another honor by our district's PTA (along with his coworker) for the service he does in the community as well as the hard work he puts in to improve classrooms in the mathematical setting, and test scores.  He was such a good sport!
Dawn Lewis (center), our wonderful friend and neighbor, requested the award for these two hard workers.  These awards are supposed to be a surprise for the recipient(s), so I had to get Sean there without him knowing why.  I told him that our PTA president requested I come take pictures for the yearbook.  Sean's boss then asked him if he and Stacey would go represent their department at the district.  It ended up being a wonderful evening.  I am so honored to be his wife!

No comments: