I know I'm three days early (Thursday is going to be busy, so we're celebrating early) but I wanted to tell my husband how much I admire him. I am so thankful that he is mine forever, and I'll never be more grateful to the Lord for anything else that comes into my life than I am for Sean. He is my world, my joy. He is the reason I get up and breathe in the morning, and the reason I love going to bed each night. There is nothing in the world, or the eternities, that could bring me more happiness, than the thought of spending both with Sean.
For the last 10 years nothing has entered my life that has brought me joy unless it was through his efforts. He is always doing things to bring me happiness. I definitely enjoy the bordeaux, Baskin Robbins, and Mimi's runs. I love to watch our children, since they remind me of him. I love watching him watch the Lakers, or Dodgers (even though I make him keep his end of our deal) because he gets into it without getting too into it. I love that he loves things so much that he gets excited when they come up (Rhapsody in Blue). And, crazy as it sounds (and even if I don't always tell him), I love to watch him go out the door to run the Lord's errands, for I know that I married a faithful, temply-worthy man and because of such, our family can be together forever.
Thank you, my love, for being my love.
3 comments:
Congrats on 10 years!!
Congrats on 10 years!
I pretty much had a heart attack when I read that was 10 years ago!! I can't believe it. Remember how crazy it was that morning you got married. Such good memories. Congratulations you two!!
Post a Comment