Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Boys


Alex was honored with the task of pointing to the letters as his preschool class named each one (I know you can't see it, but he's holding a pointer). He had a great time. After naming each letter the class recited the vowels and Alex had to point to each one as they continued to go faster and faster: "A, E, I, O, U, Y!" It was fun to watch. He laughed the hardest when he got flustered. I have such a sweet tempered boy!

James has recently learned how to climb up onto our IKEA chair and pull down toys, books, and magazines. Obviously he found the New Era to be worth a second glance. He has also learned how to climb up on the couch, and back down, but he is a bit slow to learn that the arm of the couch/chair doesn't have a couch/chair on the other side.

1 comment:

Lis Monroe said...

Look how much he has grown even in the last few weeks!