Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

So somehow I'll get my act together and realize that if church starts at 11:30 that means that leaving at 11:30 will get me there late. This whole "thirty" thing is what throws me off. I used to try to get out the door at 8:30 to make it to church on time at 9am. So now I'm a bit thrown off....still...after 4 months of the new year and new schedule....oh, well. Guess I'm doomed!


Anyway, since I was terribly late, this picture was taken after we got home from church. Everyone was so patient with me as I insisted on taking a kid-shot with all their pretty clothes (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!).


We celebrated Easter dinner at the Monroes' house. A fabulous feast awaited us and when we arrived we saw a gorgeous dinner table all ready for us to sit and EAT! We shared this day with Grandma and Grandpa Monroe, newly expecting Leslie and Garrett Attwood, and the newly grandparents-to-be Brother and Sister Attwood.



(This picture is purely for my mom's benefit: See? I do wear aprons! And, no! I was not cooking! The Monroe family knows better than to put me in charge of kitchen duty BEFORE we eat! I was on clean-up duty.)



Becky was fortunate enough to find the really good eggs - the ones with $$ in them. Actually, all the kids came out with some dough. Becky got $21, Jane - $8, Alex - $6. James slept through the whole thing, but woke up in time for dessert.

3 comments:

Mel said...

The kids all look so cute decked out in their Easter outfits! Congrats on the new car I hope this one will work out for you!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Grandma and Leslie told us all about the cute outfits. They all look adorable! Happy belated Easter!

Jarom & Crystal said...

Still catching up on your posts...Man I must have been off the computer for awhile! Anyways..I love these pictures of your kids. Alex is still as cute as ever! Very nice outfits.
Happy Very Belated Easter!