Well, say goodbye to my dreams of moving and hello to school loans!
My over-achiever is at it again! Sean has decided to go back to school for his Masters in Math. He has one in Education, but apparently that isn't good enough for him. hee hee hee
My over-achiever is at it again! Sean has decided to go back to school for his Masters in Math. He has one in Education, but apparently that isn't good enough for him. hee hee hee
He'll be starting at Cal State Long Beach in just a few short months and I'd just like to ask,
"How did we get here? I thought the next school loan we'd have to get would be for Becky."
Seriously, I am very happy for him and I'm glad he is going into this whole-heartedly. He wanted to be able to teach at the college level and in order to do so he has to get a Masters in Math. I know that he'll do great and be very pleased with himself at the end of these next two years, as will I.
I love you, Sean, and (at the moment) completely support this decision!
Of course, when I become overwhelmed with the kids and never see you I reserve the right to retract that comment! :)
Don't worry, I'll reinstate it when I calm down and remember that it's only for two years.
(It is only for two years, right? You aren't going to go get a Doctorate on me now are you?)
Are you going to make us call you "Master-Master Monroe"?
1 comment:
Hey good luck on the school front. It's always a big undertaking. And Traesa is having another? How exciting! #3 scares the crap out of me:)
Post a Comment