Friday, August 14, 2009

My Latest Project

This is the baby quilt I made for Traesa Cox, a good friend, and piano teacher to my kids, who is having her first girl, yet third child, mid-September. We're so excited for her! Yea!

It took me about 6 months, because I didn't work on it faithfully until I got her baby shower announcement (Sorry Traesa!), and because I did it completely by hand (my sewing machine is collecting dust in our garage since I don't know how to use it properly). hee hee hee

I was so pleased at how it turned out and so was Sean. He wants me to make him one now - his size and preferably not pink. :)

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

Hill, that's impressive! Hats off to you. Did you quilt it? Hand or machine, from the pics it looks perfect : )

LeAnn said...

Nice job Hillary! Wow I'm totally impressed. Did you quilt it? Hand or machine? If you have a moment,let me know. Thanks Hi to Sean : )

Jenny said...

That rocks! I cannot even imagine doing one by hand. That's amazing!

Rebecca M said...

Nice! Great job!

Jarom & Crystal said...

That looks great!! Way to go Hill!