Our drive to school in the morning is always...well...loud! With 5 kids in the back of my car it couldn't be anything BUT loud. A lot of the time the kids are singing songs - patriotic, primary, oldies, etc - but today I was hearing two songs over and over (with the wrong lyrics, no less!) and I had finally had enough:
Me - "Ok, guys, pick a new song, or do something else."
Becky - "Mom! Can you put on 'Evil'?"
Me - "WHAT?!"
Becky - "'Evil'. Please, mom?"
Jane - "Mom, I think she means 'Wicked.'"
Me - laughing so hard there was no way I was going to find the right CD before we arrived at school. Ahhh....Becky...your creative mind sure keeps me on my toes!
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
I love seeing their perspective come out when they are trying to tell you something!! Cracks me up all the time!
Post a Comment