And just to prove to me that he really is a sweet little boy....
Sean had to conduct a baptism yesterday and we decided that, as a family, we'd go to the chapel to help him set it up. We worked at getting the chairs set up nicely and getting the hymn books placed - all while waiting for the AC to kick in. All the while James was in his stroller watching us work. So, of course, when the baptism started he was anxious to get out and stretch those legs. In an attempt to keep him quiet I gave him a pen and paper to draw on - his new favorite activity.
I can't really blame him for writing on himself - it was a nice pen. :) But when I tried to take it away from him he got angry and I had to take him into the hall. While we were walking the halls James went up to a picture of Jesus visiting the Nephites and, pointing to Jesus, clearly said, "Jesus." Oh, he melts my heart!
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
That is so precious Hill. Good for you and Sean in successfully teaching your children about Jesus etc. Well done!
That is wonderful! Just goes to show you're teaching him well.
Post a Comment