SO, this week we got a huge surprise - A Principal at an Elementary school in the district will be on leave for at least 6 weeks and Sean was asked to be a temporary Administrator and fill in during her absence.
*silence*
Yeah, we were in shock. Although there is no monetary gain for this service, we knew this would be a great addition to his resume, and a wonderful learning experience for him. However, we were nervous about the time involved, since he is also attending night classes for his (second) Masters program.
After much thought and prayer Sean accepted this "call to serve," believing he will have the time to do both. I have full and complete confidence in his abilities, as well as a feeling he'll enjoy it more than he thinks he will.
Good luck, honey!
Maybe now I'll be able to get a seriuos picture of you. :)
WAIT! Am I going to have to call you, "Master, Master Administrator?" hahaha!
2 comments:
Serious face? From a Monroe boy? NEVER! HAHA Sounds like a great opportunity Sean! You'll be great! They'll want to keep him!
Truer words were never spoken - I have very few serious pictures from my boys. Why? I don't know - they have great smiles - it's good to see them once in a while.
Sean will do great and it's a testiment to how well thought of he is.
Post a Comment