On March 16th Sean turned 33 years old. When he went to work at Craig Williams Elementary he received wonderful birthday wishes and treats, including a bouquet of chocolate chip cookies (which James helped himself to), candies, balloons, and very nice cards. He also got sung to by the entire school during flag salute.
To celebrate I brought over this cake made especially for him:
To celebrate I brought over this cake made especially for him:
I'm sorry we only got these pictures of his birthday (and none of mine!) but I am so grateful for Sean and all he does for our family. I know I'm truly blessed to have him in my life as the father of my children an the love of my life.
Thank you, my dear, for all the love and joy you bring into my life and the lives of our children. The laughter, smiles, and fun that we have could not have come from any other source. You are amazing!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Sean! Love the cake!!
Happy Birthday Sean! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment