What a great summer - lots of sunshine and tons of water! Janey just shot right up with those long slender legs! All of the kids look super cute! Enjoy the rest of summer!
Most of the project ideas you see on my blog are from other bloggers. I scour UCreate (see the link under "My Blog List") just about every day looking for a new idea to work on. Sometimes I tweak it to fit my personality/buget/preferences. If you want to see the original tutorial for anything I make just leave a comment in the appropriate post and I will get back to you. Thank you, and happy blogging! :)
1 comment:
What a great summer - lots of sunshine and tons of water! Janey just shot right up with those long slender legs! All of the kids look super cute! Enjoy the rest of summer!
Post a Comment