On July 3rd we got in the car and took the beautiful drive out to Newport Beach to visit Uncle Jack, Aunt Claudia, and Cousins Elizabeth, Mike, as well as their 3 beautiful children - Emma, Preston, and Cameron. Kevin, Lis, Ian and his family (from UT), and Leslie and Harley came as well. We had a great time catching up, making small talk, watching the kids play, and eating, eating, eating!
Jane pushing Emma and
Karsen around on the ottoman.

Becky and Emma hit it off and enjoyed playing together.

Most of the group: Sean and James, Kevin, Alex, Ian, Cameron, Claudia with Becky, Jane with Jack, Harley and
Karsen with
Lis,
Korben and Emma. Elizabeth, Melissa, Leslie and I were busy taking pictures. :)

Most of the cousins (minus
Korben and
Karsen): Preston, Alex, Becky holding Harley, Emma, Jane, James and Cameron.

So we took perhaps 20 pictures and in NONE of them is everyone smiling nicely for the camera, but I HAD to post this one of James holding up his p
opsicle - it was just TOO cute! (that and it's the only one of Jane NOT eating hers!)
2 comments:
As you can tell from our blog, I have not been online in forever! I enjoyed reading all of your recent posts about the things you and your family have been up to this summer. It looks like 4th of July was awesome! The kids look so cute in their red, white, and blue!
P.S. I can't believe Becky is 10 and I can't believe Alex graduated from kindergarten!
Your kids are soooooo adorable!
Post a Comment