The first day of school brought a lot of excitement at our house! I was determined this year to get everyone up early so we wouldn't have to rush the picture-taking process. Overall we were up and ready in record first-day time!
All the kids looked spiffy in their new clothes. They had these picked out weeks before! (All except James, who didn't really care what he wore as long as it included his Buzz/Woody boots).
After our photo shoot we got in the car and headed off to school. We parked in our normal spot, and when we got out of the car James realized this was the real deal:
Not to worry, though. He perked up after we dropped Alex off in his classroom and daddy was there to take our picture:
Then James got a picture with daddy:
And then we celebrated in first-day-of-school fashion - we went out to breakfast! Just James and me at Mimi's Cafe where he colored and I had the most amazingly huge hot chocolate!
Which, of course, I shared:
All in all it was a successful first day experience. :)
3 comments:
All the kids look so grown up in their new school clothes. James is so funny - I love his boots!
Your kids are cuter than cute!
Omg your boys have the most awesome smiles. I feel like they might even growl when they smile too lol
Post a Comment