My last two days in Seattle consisted of a lot of rest, packing, and more cleaning. :)
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! I couldn't have made this trip without the support from such a fabulous husband, who lets me have these vacations with my parents and sister without the worry of how the kids are doing and how everyone is getting on. I love you, honey! Smooch!!
I also couldn't have made this trip without the support ($$) from my parents. They are so generous to give me not only their time, but their financial support to come invade their home, eat their food, borrow their cars, and simply do what I please. They are the best parents and I am so grateful they are mine! :)
Just before I headed out to the airport to come home I snapped a few pictures of Ollie (my parents' doberman in the red bandanna) and his pals from next door (two rottweilers):
They are such good pals and LOVE playing together.
And now I'm home, enjoying my family once more. Boy, what busy lives we lead!
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment