I've been so depressed about my lack of blogging that it has actually kept me from blogging! I mean, look below- it's been over a year and a half since the last post! Ugh!
BUT - I have decided that even if I can't go back to recapture all our past 1.5 years of memories, that shouldn't stop me from blogging about current ones. So there's a small gap in our family timeline... I'm hoping some day my children will forgive me and know that I've spent more time with them and less time blogging.
We've had a great time the last 19 months - including Knott's Berry Farm passes, trips to Jackson Hole, WY, Seattle, Palm Springs, new schools and new activities... Time well spent as a family and with family, meeting new family and friends. Some things changed (jobs) and some things didn't. All in all we're still going strong and enjoying the time we spend together.
So... here's to making New Year's resolutions come true the last month or so of the year! :)
(A trip to Lego Land, summer of 2012)
No comments:
Post a Comment