Wednesday, January 12, 2011

James...

I have to share this before I forget, even though it's going to put the next few posts out of order...


I LOVE how serious he can be! :)

James came up to me yesterday and said, "Mom, Ayess hurt a han! (Mom, Alex hurt my hand!)"

I kissed him and said, "Oh, honey, I'm so sorry!"

He was on his way back out to play when he heard me say, "Sorry" and he immediately came back to me and said, "Mommy, is not yor fet, it's AYESS'S fet! (Mommy, it's not your fault!  It's ALEX'S fault!)"

Oh, I love how cute he is!  And I love that he can't say words perfectly yet because it means he's still my baby.  And I love that he can say "fault," because it means he's learning and growing and trying new words.  And I love that he associates saying, "sorry" with taking blame.  And  I love that he can get a kiss and be good to go after getting hurt.  And I love that he comes to me for that kiss, and not Becky (since she is is favorite).  And I love that he forgave his brother right away and wanted to go play with him again.  And I love how he tromps around the house when he plays.  And I love that little guy!

3 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love that face!

Lis Monroe said...

He is very charming. I love his excitement over the simple things in life.

Anonymous said...

Too precious! LeAnn