Friday, February 18, 2011

Christmas with the Monroes

Christmas with the Monroes was fabulous, as usual!  There were (I think) 3 Christmas trees decorating the house, as well as just about everything you'd ever find in a Christmas boutique.  Our Christmas feast was delicious, but the kids, of course, were only focused on how quickly they could eat so they could start opening presents!
And they were thrilled with what they opened!  All kids got new super-soft robes and slippers...

 Alex got legos, new clothes, and a remote controlled car...
 Becky got new books, art supplies, and treats...
 James got Toy Story toys, including a Buzz Lightyear and Rex flashlight...
 Jane got incredible science stuff that'll keep her busy for quite a while!...
Sean got new books and math stuff (but he was in charge of taking pictures so he's not in any, unfortunately).
I was GREATLY spoiled! Kevin and Lis got me the BEST gift! I've been wanting it for so long but... well, anyway...



Yep! I got the Cricut!  And this WAS my reaction!  I was super surprised and excited.  :)
 
And, of course, Harley got some great toys as well...
Isn't she a cutie?

No comments: