Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Costco


I don't know what's the matter with me - for some reason I choose to take all the kids to Costco on Wednesdays after school instead of taking just James with me while the older kids are in school.

But it's fun.

We sample all the samples without buying any of them.

We danced in the aisle to the sample music.

We went down the toy aisle and the kids tried so hard to remember how much money they had at home. I heard a lot of, "Mom! Can you buy this and I'll pay you back?"

We went in both "cold" sections so James could do his "cold" dance while we said, "Brrrrr!" all the way around.

We looked at all the books, movies and music.

And because they went with me they easily convinced me we needed poppyseed muffins and fruit by the foot.

On the way in and out we drove the cart over the yellow bumps ("speed bumps where I come from are yella!") - James was buckled in and the rest of the kids were hanging on the side - and we all said, "ah-h-h-h-h-h" as we bounced along.

Thanks, kids, for having such fun with me.

No comments: