We ended up on a deserted beach for almost 2 hours. It was so fun to see an empty beach, nothing but waves, sea shells, dolphins, birds, and boats. I don't think I've ever been in a more peaceful beach setting.
We picked a nice spot and started with lunch. Emma and Ben were gracious enough to share their Ritz with James, and being polite, he didn't refuse. He even tasted both, but decided that neither tasted very good.
After lunch we searched up and down the waterline for creative looking shells. JAmes wasn't excited to be on sand, but after a while he got the hang of it. It was hot, though, so we had to make sure we drank a lot of fresh water.
(and yes, he's wearing stripes with plaid! Haha, we SOOO weren't prepared!)
All in all we were very pleased with our beach experience. I am no longer a skeptic, but I've decided in order to enjoy it you have to be or go with an expert.
No comments:
Post a Comment