I had decided about a month ago to try a new project each month. This project could be crafty, developing a talent, a new recipe...anything that is new to me.
This month I've done several crafts (none of which has been a new recipe! haha) and here are the results:
I got this idea from a friend of mine. She did the same type of thing for me when I was pregnant with James, but of course it was all decorated boyish for him. I made this for my sister-in-law, Kim. She's pregnant with her third, and it's finally a girl! We're all so excited for her!
This month I've done several crafts (none of which has been a new recipe! haha) and here are the results:
I got this idea from a friend of mine. She did the same type of thing for me when I was pregnant with James, but of course it was all decorated boyish for him. I made this for my sister-in-law, Kim. She's pregnant with her third, and it's finally a girl! We're all so excited for her!
Back
This next project I had seen on a blog. Inside the frame is chickenwire over fabric. It is supposed to be for hair accessories, but it could be used to hang pictures, Christmas cards, etc. The flower on the frame is a hair flower. I made about 3 dozen of those as well. I had so much fun with this project that I made several frames and just wish I knew who else to make them for....I'd had several very nice frames donated from friends who are moving/cleaning out their homes. Just let me know the style of frame/fabric you want and I'll make it for you! :)
This idea was stolen from my son's preschool class last year. One of the parent projects consisted of a pumpkin looking like these:
It's a toilet paper roll wrapped up with Halloween fabric. The stem is cut/crinkled up grocery bag. The tag says, "Boo to you from our Crew."
I've had so much fun creating all of these crafts. I can't wait to get started on my crafts for next month.
And, yes, I'll be including recipes as well. I have to: I signed myself up to make chili for our ward's chili cookoff. We'll see how that goes. :)
2 comments:
I love your crafts, they all turned out really cute!!
nice job!
Post a Comment