After the China/Chinese Theater we headed over to see David's place and met his gorgeous cats! I can't remember what type of cat it is, but they are the softest live animal I've ever touched and so sweet, too. They were kind enough to let us perfect strangers take turns picking them up and taking pics. (I have a pic with me and the cat, but it wouldn't ever look at the camera for me. This one of my mom with the cat is so much better!)
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Hi Hill, it's LeAnn from Olympia. Anna left your blog open so I could see it. Time has passed so quickly in oh so many ways. Your family is precious, be careful not to blink too long because before you know it they will be grown. I think the cat your mom (will she ever age???) is holding is a Bengal. Alissa's hubby bought her 2 Bengal mix kittens for her birthday. They have the shortest, softest fur I've ever felt with similar markings.
Love the pics of your fam at the beach. Thanks for sharing your fam with blogging. Thanks to you and Sean for being great examples for your children and others. Take care
Post a Comment