Ok, I meant, a prime number. He turned 32 yesterday and I'm going to flatter myself by saying he had a great day! We went out to Pacific Star for lunch, then reconvened for dinner at home with the missionaries: spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, a fruit bowl, with cake and ice cream for dessert.
He had already gotten his major birthday present: a Nintendo DS, but he also received a couple of books and two new long-sleeve button-ups from the kids and 3 pints of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream from me. Can we say, "Rainbow Sherbet"? After dinner we went out to Toys R Us so he could spend the gift card he'd gotten from work to buy a case for his DS and a new game, Star Wars- the Complete Saga. We then came home, put the kids to bed, then Sean proceeded to play his new game for almost 2 hours! I mean, really! How could a birthday be better than that?!
On Sunday we all gathered at the Monroe's house for our birthday dinner - tacos (of course!) with strawberry shortcake a la Leslie for dessert. It was so yummy! I'd ask for the recipe, but really! Let's be honest: when would I ever make it?
Thank you, Lis and Kevin (on channel 7), for a great birthday party!
Sean, I'm so glad you stuck around for another year!
3 comments:
Sean is wondering why no one has commented on the "prime" status, or lack thereof.
Hey Monroe Family,
Sorry for not commenting earlier, I've been behind on checking blogs.
Happy Birthday Sean!!! Glad to hear you had an awesome birthday! You're so lucky to have such a cool wife to hook you up with a nintendo DS, Congrats!!
Happy Birthday Sean! I was just telling my husband that i had a dream I was eating a burger and fries there with one of their amazing shakes. I hated waking up that morning. Thanks for sharing the addiction. Oh, ya... have a burger for me next time old man! :)
Post a Comment