Sunday, March 1, 2009

Visitors!

It all started on a clear Friday night. The traffic was good. The radio played some old favorites. As I sang along with the song I was thinking to myself how lucky I was that bad singing is only illegal on American Idol.

And then came the call.

"We've landed!"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes."

So I headed to the Long Beach airport to pick up my contacts.

Mom and Wimp were right there. We loaded up the car and took this picture to officially start off our weekend. (Don't worry, the red eye is all part of our disquise - actually I just can't figure out how to get it off yet).


After dropping off the goods we went in search of our targets: new shoes.

Success! We got our prize and went back home to get Wimp ready for her date.

The next day was going to be an early one as our little agents in training get up at the crack of dawn.



The next day started with our Southern agent (Aunt Kathy) calling us for Donut orders.

When she came with the sugary stuff we filled up our adrenaline and headed out for a day with just the four of us (in her Mustang, of course!).

We started off getting lost and eventually made it to the theater to see "New In Town." It was a cute chic-flick. Nothing we couldn't handle.

By the movie's end we were famished (or something like that) so we got a quick bit to eat at Johnny Rockets.

After replenishing ourselves we walked around the mall for a bit before heading back towards home.

I took off for a baptism with Sean and the kids while mom and Aunt Kathy went to Walmart (and got lost again) and Wimp took a nap.

We reconvened at 6:30pm to leave for West Hollywood and to meet our next contacts.

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Rebecca M said...

How fun! Loved your new shoes too!!