Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ketchup

Ok, so I'm done with the Secret Agent thing. I'm not that successful at keeping it up. My brain is about fried with all that has been going of this weekend.

We picked up David and Karen at David's apartment, then headed over to Ketchup - a restaurant in West Hollywood. It's one of David's favorites. It was really nice. The whole room was lit with red lighting. The tables and booths were all white. The centerpiece of our table was a tall cylindrical vase with one huge tomato inside. There were pictures of tomatoes and ketchup bottles on the walls. It was a fun atmosphere.



(Mom, Karen, Kathy)


(Me and Sean)


(Wimp and David)

The highlight of the evening was meeting up with Ross the Intern from Jay Leno. He was so kind to pose for Wimp and I as David took our picture.
Thanks David!

1 comment:

Rebecca M said...

Man you are just having all kinds of fun! I've seen this place on some TV show, I can't remember what, so it must have been good!