Friday, August 13, 2010

Diary of a Traveler - Day 4

WHERE TO BEGIN?!
Well, I guess I should start at the beginning.  It's a very good place to start...
Mom and I started this morning in her room organizing, tidying up, and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.
We made a trip to Target to get more organizational tools, then back to the grind.
At about 2pm we decided we needed a break, so we got ourselves cleaned up, dressed up, dolled up, and went to the movies with dad.
We saw Salt.
It was a bit violent, but the cussing was at a minimum.  It will obviously have a sequel, which made for a bummer ending (I'm not very patient. I like solid endings.  If there's a sequel I usually like to wait until the second movie is out before I to see the first).  Other than the rough-and-tumble excessiveness, it had a good story line.
After the movie we went BACK TO TARGET (I've been in Target more the last 2 days than I have in the last YEAR!), then came home and finished the cleaning we started this morning.  Whew!
Then I got a text from Sean telling me I was a final contestant for the Kids Craft Blog by UCreate!  WHOA!  I'm SOOOO excited!  I almost stopped breathing.  My dad was a bit confused - he kept saying, "I don't understand." I must have been speaking in hyperventilate-mode.
So now I'm freaking out - in a good way - and trying to keep a level head as I submit my last application email. 
Tomorrow we're going to Spokane to visit Wimp and bring her back to Seattle.  We're going to have great girl time this weekend.  I'm so excited to be with her and mom at the same time. :)
I love you Becky!
I love you Jane!
I love you Alex!
I love you James!
I love you Sean!
Love,
mom
Yeah!!!!

No comments: