Today Wimp and I took it easy. We unpacked, tidied up, and got some rest before heading out on some errands (Target and Chico's - which is where I found MY WHITE T-SHIRTS! The ones I've been searching EVERYWHERE for! AND THEY WERE ON SALE!!!)
On the way home we decided to stop at:
Which, of course, was under construction (well, the road was, which means they had to remove their sign...).
They have THE most amazing ice cream! My faves are the chocolate/vanilla fudge swirls. They never carry both at the same time, which makes it REALLY handy for me because I don't think I'd ever be able to choose between them.
I got the CFS. Yummy!
And what's a trip to Theno's without a picture of the cow?
Ahhh... the perfect ending to a (more) relaxing day. :)
Becky, Jane, Alex, James - I heard you went fishing and daddy almost threw Becky into the water. I guess I don't have to remind you all about my fear of piers, but can I just say how glad I am that you are no longer on that thing?! I'm glad you were all cautious (well, maybe not daddy) and got home safe. Take it easy today and enjoy the water we have in our own backyard. :) I love you all!
Sean - DO I have to remind you of my fear of piers? C'mon.... ;)
Becky - drama queen... calm down. :)
You guys all be good and stay safe. Oh, and have fun!
Love,
mom
No comments:
Post a Comment